Web is going mobile so rather than developing different versions of websites, a single version website which adapts itself according to specific devices is the best solution.
Whether you like it or not, web is moving beyond desktop and it’s not looking back like Ethan said. So responsive web design will continue to be the trendy topic in the following years.
- WordPress Meet Responsive Web Design by Michael Pick
- Delivering Web to Mobile by Mark Power
- Responsive Design Guide by Matt Crist, Alec Francesconi, Andrew Paradise, George White
- GoMobile by Jason Wilson
- Mobile-First Responsive Web Design
- Responsive Web Design by Tim Davison
- Responsive Web Design: Enriching the User Experience by Brett S. Gardner
- How to Build a Mobile Website: Know Your Options
- Responsive Web Design Increases Sales
- Responsive Design and Small Screen Optimization by Patrick Hamann
Mobile web is conquering new horizons insanely fast and if you want to stay in the boat you must stay tuned with all latest trends of web design. Recently many respected web design blogs were almost flooded with various roundups devoted to the responsive web design topic.
Considering the growing interest of web design audience to the problem of mobile web technologies we thought you might be interested in some useful resources that help you to gather the puzzle and see the whole picture called RWD – “Responsive Web Design”.